Saturday, November 28, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Friday, November 6, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
• 18 jumbo pasta shells
• 1 8-ounce package light cream cheese
• 3/4 cup skim milk
• 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers drained, chopped or one 4-ounce jar diced pimiento, drained (no oil pack)
• 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
• 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
• 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
In a heavy small saucepan stir light cream cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk over medium-low heat until smooth. Stir in remaining milk. Stir in sweet peppers or pimiento and Parmesan cheese; heat through.
In a large bowl stir together 3/4 cup of the sauce (place remaining sauce aside), the chicken, broccoli, onion, and black pepper. Using a small spoon, stuff shells with 2 to 3 tablespoons filling. Place in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
To serve, cook and stir remaining sauce over low heat until heated through. Put 3 shells on each serving plate. Spoon sauce over shells. Garnish with fresh parsley sprigs.
Per Serving: 341 Calories
9g Fat (24.4% calories from fat), 5g Saturated Fat
3g Dietary Fiber
Exchanges: 2 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates