Wednesday, April 1, 2009

smellin' those cinnamon buns from a mile away...

There is just something about the smell of cinnamon that makes me melt. Walking into Ikea provides no exception. The scent of their baking cinnamon buns always makes me a little weak in the knees.
Due to the fact that it often takes HOURS to make your way through Ikea's endless maze of amazing goods, one often works up quite an appetite. Ever wonder the nutrition info of the Ikea menu? My
Hungry Girl email of the day hooked me up with a website put together for Ikea lovers with the nutrition facts to their ever-so-popular dishes. My favorite menu item? The frozen yogurt cones, of course, at 100 calories a pop it's pretty much guilt-free! The cinnamon rolls with icing...ring in at about 400 calories...not so guilt-free.

No comments: