- Last night I got to hang out with some of my sweetest lady friends. Aren't they beautiful? Don't worry...I know we have full on demon eyes. We attempted about 8 pictures to avoid the demon eyes, and it just wasn't happening.
I resisted watching it forEVER because I just assumed it was going to be kinda lame...But, I'll admit it. I love it.
- This was lunch for today...and has been for many of my lunches these days. I don't know why I can't get enough of these roasted veggies. On the recipe I posted I suggested roasting for 40 mins on 400 degrees. I have since found that you can roast your veggies for 20-25 mins on 450 degrees.
- I forgot my headphones for my workout this morning. I sincerely hate when that happens. Turns out I am a sucker for my music when I am getting my sweat on. Do you relate?
- What is the deal with this guy? It's like a train wreck. I can't not watch. Since when do 50 year old Koreans become pop stars?
- All I want to do is put up my Halloween decorations. Too soon? Probably. Maybe next week. I already know what my Halloween costume is...
- Less than two weeks until I go to Lake Powell, halleluja!
- I am loving spotify these days.
That's all. I told you my thoughts were random. Happy Saturday!