Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Squashed.

This morning I was walking out to my car when I saw something that looked like a football on my windshield. As I got closer I realized it wasn't a football at all. It was this...
I have no idea who it is from, but it made me laugh. Most people receive cookies and candy...I receive squash. Someone knows me well? (And if it's you...you should tell me!) I hate not knowing these things.

It reminded me that I really do love squash though. In fact, here are a few of my favorite recipes.
Healthy Zucchini Lasagna
Low Fat Zucchini Cookies
Butternut Squash Soup
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
Paleo Zucchini Bread
Delicious and Quick Acorn Squash
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Swap
Curried Butternut Squash Soup

So, thank you...whoever you are? Merry Christmas back at ya!

2 comments:

unkowm said...

Exclusive streaming of Vijay TV serial Kaatrin Mozhi daily at Kaatrin Mozhi Tamil Dhool TV for free.

anita said...

Mais recente transmita Grátis online ou baixe Novela A Vida da Gente Capítulo sexta-feira