Monday, October 27, 2008

this just in: Sunflower Market


I was so sad the day they closed down my favorite little health food store Harvest Fresh in Orem, but a new store called Sunflower Market just opened in Orem. I have yet to be able to go, but i've heard great things about it! They have them all over Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, and now Utah. I'm escited to check it out. They also have a great website with recipies, and weekly sales posted. It looks amazing! Check out the link to thier website HERE.

Although each location has a different link on the site for their sales some of the great deals for this week from the Orem location were...

Red and Green Bell Pepper 2 for 1$
Fuji & Jonagold apples 99 cents a lb. (amazing...)
Cucumbers 2 for $1
Red Seedless Grapes 77 cents a lb.
Hass Avocados 3 for $1

These deals go until 10/29 I'll try to keep you updated on good deals!!

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I will have to find out where ours is. I love little markets like that.

Trav and Linds said...

K, Ikeep meaning to ask you if you have been here yet. I have hard it is awesome, so I am glad yo hear you give it your approval too. :)
P.S- congrats on your new article for Fitness for Lunch that is awesome.

The Smith Clan said...

Megan we have one in Gilbert. It is nice I have been there several times. You'll enjoy it in Provo because there is nothing like it there.