Monday, December 29, 2008

Fabulous Food Find


You know that I get excited about finding new awesome products, and here is yet another. I was at the store looking for the best whole wheat tortilla and I found these, La Tortilla, Brand tortillas that I have never seen before. I looked at the nutrition facts and seriously couldn't believe what I was reading. Here are the stats: for one tortilla 80 calories, 3 grams of fat, 12 grams of fiber...yeah WOW, i know...and 8 grams of protein. Can you believe that? I just had one for dinner and it was really good. Try it. You won't be sorry.
**I bought these at Albertson's, so i'm not sure where they are available. BUT you can go on the STORE LOCATOR and type in what product you are looking for and your zip code and it will list the nearest stores that have them. Nice work La Tortilla.

7 comments:

Natalie Cates said...

Okay - it's about time I leave you a comment! I live in TN and I'm a personal trainer. I absolutely love your blog! I read it all the time. This is one product I can actually get at my local Kroger. These tortillas are amazing - spread some Laughing Cow light cheese, some shredded chicken & salsa & zap it in microwave. SOOOO good. These also come in different flavors - I have tried a few and they rock. Keep up the awesome work!

The Smith Clan said...

Great find Megs! We will look for them in AZ!

The Smith Clan said...

Okay, so I've been looking for these, and haven't found them yet! I'll keep checking other stores. Where did you get them?

Muncher Cruncher said...

I got them at Albertsons, but if you go to where it says "store locator" on the blog post (in yellow writing). and click on it, it will take you to the website to enter in your zipcode and tell you where the closest stores are that carry them. I put in your zip and it said there were 10 stores within about 2-5 miles distance.

Unknown said...

www0515
polo outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet canada
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
chrome hearts outlet
nhl jerseys
birkenstock sandals
cheap jordans
coach outlet

yanmaneee said...

vans outlet
yeezys
lebron 17
kd 11
yeezy boost 500
kd 12
kyrie 3
retro jordans
kobe sneakers
hermes belt

Steven Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.