Friday, December 5, 2008

Megan's Workout Jams

I've told you before how much I love my music while I'm working out. It can be the only thing that keeps me going on those hard days!! Here is my current workout playlist.

Just Dance ft. Colby Odonis - Lady Gaga
Great DJ - The Ting Tings
Closer - Ne-Yo
Live Your Life - T.I.
Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
About a Girl - The Academy Is
Womanizer - Britney Spears
In the Ayer ft. Will.I.Am - Flo-Rida
Kelsey - Metro Station
Send Me an Angel - Real Life *who doesn't love sweatin' to some good 80's music??
Cookie Jar - Gym Class Heroes
Fly on the Wall - Miley Cyrus
Rehab - Rihanna
Do You Love Me - The Supremes *Another Classic

Hopefully these give you some new tunes to work out to!! If you need more ideas check out my previous playlists HERE. Enjoy :)

No comments: