Sunday, February 22, 2009

See Megan Run...

I was actually looking forward to yesterday's run due to the fact that it felt like a bit of a break. Is it sad when 10 miles feels like a break? Looking back to last week's 13 miles, and projecting next weeks 15 miles, it does! It was harder to get through than I thought it would be. I'm going to attribute that to not having a very good night's sleep the night before, and my battling a cold all week long....breathing is an important component to the whole running aspect, and i'm quite the stuffed up lil' thing. This past week was also the beginning of the increase of my mid-week run's. We start to get up into the 8's and 9's for my wednesday run....bring on the mileage. We're getting serious here!

2 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so proud of you!!

Jolynne said...

Meg, You are amazing! I wish I could run like you! Someday?