Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fiber One Fabulousness

What I'd like to know is how I've made it this far with out posting about my LOVE for Fiber One Bars. This is a product that I am absolutely in love with, and I know many of you are too. So, for those of you who haven't had the pleasure, please, indulge yourself. I have been loving on these babies since they only offered oats & chocolate, and oats & peanut butter. Now the flavers have branched out to include; oats & caramel, oats & strawberries with almonds, oats & apple struesel, and chocolate mocha. If you can't find one flaver that suits your fancy you must be crazy.

These sweet treats are portable, low calorie (140), 4.5 grams of fat, 9 grams of fiber, and 2 grams of protein. Because of the high fiber content they keep you full, making them a great snack. Try them, I promise you'll become addicted.

5 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

Remember how we are the same person? I can't live without my Costco box of Fiber One bars. They taste like cookie dough, and I am obsessed.

Natalie Cates said...

I love these! I buy a big box at Sam's (Costco) every other week. My husband and I both love them!

● C E L I N A ● said...

IM ADDICTED TO THEM!

The Smith Clan said...

I say ditto to all of the above! I love them because they are such a great treat and full of fiber!

ally said...

these are amazing. i was worried they have too much sugar because they taste so dang good, but if they pass the megan test - i'll continue indulging!!