Just a few things.
- I hate when all the people around me start to get sick. I feel like it only means sickness is looming around me. Yesterday at the gym a man had his gym shorts stuffed with kleenex. I watched as he blew his nose (very snot-ishly I might add) and then stuffed his tissues back in his pocket, wiped his nose with the back of his hand, and picked up his dumbbells again. SO GROSS. I know I'm a bit of a germaphobe but COME ON. Common courtesy? I made a point to touch NOTHING he touched.
- I purchased my favorite Sugar Free Swiss Miss hot chocolate this week, and I have already busted out the Coco Motion twice. Sugar free hot chocolate gets me through the winter.
- I am %95 sure I'm running the Utah Valley Full Marathon with my sis next June. She is already signed up! Anyone else planning on doing it? I think I'm finally in a place where I'm injury free and able to train like crazy. I'm even a little excited...
p.s. I'm recruiting anyone who wants to run the same race, so we can talk about training and such for the next few months!
- I also busted out my big puffy North Face and my Uggs this week. These items become part of my winter uniform when it gets cold. Ugh. I miss being able to run around like this...
- I love Saturdays. They are just the greatest. I got in an AWESOME circuit workout this morning that started my day off right!
November 5th: Today I am grateful for my job. We had a work meeting at Elevate this morning, and I was reminded of just how awesome the people that I work with are. I have been so blessed with a job that I love, and fabulous work support. We are going to be doing a lot of things involving the community here in the near future, so I'll be sure to keep you posted.
One year ago today...Oh I love reality TV.
Have you started to listen to Christmas music yet?What was your Saturday workout? It's helping me adjust to this cold weather! What are you grateful for today?