Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Confessional.

It came and it went. I hope your Turkey Day was phenomenal. I'm sure a lot of your are thinking..."I really shouldn't have eaten that." I bet we could come up with a list of shouldn't haves, should haves, and wished we wouldn't have's. BUT, it's come and it has gone. So let's focus on the future, ok? What are you going to do from this point forward? What is your December going to look like?

THIS is what I want you to do. Set a December goal. You still have a couple days to decide what it's going to be. Some possible examples?
- No candy/treats from December 1st to December 24th
- A combo of 5 fruits and veggies every day for every month in December
- Drink 100 oz of water every day in December
- Get some form of physical activity every day of December
Get it? Got it? Good.
You guys know what it is you need to work on. Most people use December as a "throw away" month, thinking, " Oh i'll start in January. Don't be one of those people. There is no time like the present, and no reason to let yourself get one more month deep into your bad habits. Let's change something now, even if it's just one thing.

My goal for December: Write down/Fitday my food every single day. I'm still on my no sugar kick, so I feel like really concentrating on my exact food intake is where I need the focus. So what is your goal going to be? If you feel comfortable, leave it in the comments so you're committed to it!

p.s. The Hungry Girl Pumpkin pie was delicious. I'm a fan!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like the tip about getting some form of physical activity everyday in December. I'm going to try that