Monday, July 11, 2011

Some thanks are in order...

I am one who definitely feels that when thanks are in order...they should be expressed...

SO...Thank you to Monday for being a great day. Work was fabulous. I'm not one for Mondays but today was a good day.

Thank you to The Kardashian Sisters for getting me through my cardio today. It was much appreciated.

Thank you to the man on the corner of the street who was running with high knees, doing jumping jacks, and eventually dropped for a few push ups all while waiting for the light to change. It was thoroughly entertaining and I'm sure that heart rate stayed right up there.
Yep, I'm the creeper who totally snapped a photo because I loved it so much.

Thank you to my sweet sis for letting me tag along with her on a little shopping excursion today. We went through the Nordy's pre-sale. I can't get enoug of my little niece and nephews...they are moving in 20 days to Austin...BOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't even want to think about it. 
Tell me you don't want to eat this lil' girl right up. 

Thank you to Sunflower Market for having the biggest BEST blueberries on sale for $1.47 for a big ole' thing of them. Ummmm amazing? Yes. Did I sneak a few on my way home in the car? Yes. Do I sometimes sneak fruit on the way home without washing it....oops...yep. I do.

 Thank you to Pizza Factory for my awesome dinner this evening. A takeout salad...yes please. For whatever reason I have been hating the thought of every single thing in my pantry. I get sick of my same old meals sometimes, and I just couldn't do it tonight. So.. PF it was. I was not mad about it at all. I'm currently obsessed with beets. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE THEM.
 
You know how I feel about salad bars, and salads in general. I'm a big fan.

Thank you to all y'all who entered in July's Mix Giveaway!
But especially to #3 Sarah at Running on Words!! 
who said...
Email me so we can get your tunes to you! 

What are you thankful for today? I could list a million more things...those are just a few :) Do you ever break into your goods before you make it home from the store? Oops...I may or may not do it all the time...

17 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

We loved hanging out with you today...maybe I do need to go buy that vest for her. ;)
I am in a food rut too...that salad looks delicious! We need to play LOTS in the next three weeks!

Elle said...

Congratulations to Sara. I am thoroughly happy for you!

Good pic of the man on the corner. Wonder if he knows he is on the internet? :0

Lindsey said...

How funny - love the guy on the corner!

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

What an awesome monday!! And girl, that salad looks ridiculously yummy!! I'm sooooooo jealous, and now I REALLY miss Jason's Deli.. I used to go there as aften as possible because the salad bar is amazing, and my salads looked like yours!! nom nom nom! who's hungry!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Sending you an e-mail now!

A Prelude To... said...

I love that you took a picture of that guy!

Today I'm thankful that I work from home and get to BE with my kids so much!

Julia said...

ahhhhhhhhh. fun post. love it. yesterday there was totally a guy that I wanted to snap a pic of but I chickened out. dang it. if only i could be as brave as you. i sneak food after the grocery all the time. i am obsessed with sunflower and was there yesterday tooooooooo. i snuck some puffins cereal...OBSESSED.

Rachelle Wardle said...

Totally break into my fruit before I get home. Love it! hehehe

I am thankful for my health, my job, and that my body allows me to run.

I hope your Tuesday is just as good as your Monday. :)

Ashley said...

I think I saw a recipe for beet pancakes on weelicious the other day. I've never had beets but I was thinking of giving those a try!

Allie said...

I am thankful for air conditioning and shorter hair today! Those blueberries look insane- I want that lol

Meg said...

sometimes I break into my food/beverage WHILE shopping. Oops!

Anonymous said...

I always get into my goodies before I get home. Just a warning that once one family member moves to Texas, the rest usually follow. It's just that great of a place to live, especially the Austin area.
The guy on the corner is awesome! I'm grateful for AC today. And for healthy feet.

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I am cracking up at the man on the corner! And yes, that little savannah is as cute as they come. I always eat my grocery's on the way home. I try to be sneaky so my kids don't see because then they want some. Pretty pathetic :)

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister

John said...

cai123 08.13
canada goose sale
yeezy shoes
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
coach factory outlet online
moncler
michael kors outlet online
canada goose jackets
coach outlet store
cai123 08.13