Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Mothers are the BEST. I don't know what I'd do without mine! I just have to take a sec and say Happy Mothers Day to the amazing mothers in my life.
 My mom is one of the most caring, genuine, fabulous women I know. She is so full of love. She is absolutely beautiful on the inside and out. She has taught me so much, and she is always so positive. I love spending time with her, and I hope that when I am her age I can look as amazing as she does! You cannot meet Elaine and not fall in love with her!
 My sisters are also pretty much amazing. They have both always taken such good care of me, and I wish they lived right by me so we could hang out all day, everyday. They are both such strong, beautiful, and talented women. They are kind, funny, and they have produced some pretty ridiculously awesome kids too. I love them so much!
I have so many other "mother" role models in my life. I have clients that take such great care of me, aunts that are incredible women, friends who look out for me, and I can only hope to be even a smidge as amazing as all of the mothers I know. I hope YOU have an amazing mothers day! 
Happy Mothers Day! Give yourself a pat on the back for all that you do!

3 comments:

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

So sweet! So blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing Madre's!! =)

Nichole Barney said...

Awww thanks Megs! I wish we lived closer too! Love you!

The Smith Clan said...

How did I miss this post? Thanks Megs! You are so sweet! Love you too!