Saturday, June 30, 2012

Having Fun Is a Workout

How has this weekend flown by so fast? I wish I could slow time down because a few more days and I'll be back to normal life. I have had SO much fun with my family this week, but man...having fun is a workout.
I was able to hang out with with one of my bestest friends in the whole world. I miss you all the time Benits!! 
 I've spent a lot of quality time with the fam.
 I sure do love this lil' guy.
 We have tried to beat the heat by relocating to the local shopping centers. I don't mind getting my walk on in mall form.
 I do wish Texas would give me this cute thing back as well.
 We somehow ended up at the biggest candy store I have ever been to in my life. Talk about temptation.
 Like I said, lots of shopping.
 Oh, and we have managed to fit in quite a bit of pool time.
Now do you see why I don't want this week to end? As you can see, we have been BUSY. Vacation is soooo rough ;) I hope you've had a great week too!

Some of you asked where my jeans were from in THIS post? I got them at J Crew a few weeks ago, and I kinda love them.  My niece actually bought the same ones today. 

2 comments:

Rachel U said...

yay! thanks for letting us know about the jeans! and your little nephew is the cutest! that shirt of his is awesome haha!

Bolingbrook Furniture Removal said...

This was a lovely blog ppost