Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recipe Calculator

Either I'm a huge nerd, or this is really cool. Or maybe both. As you know, I LOVE my nutrition facts. I love to know the exact calorie count of what I'm eating.

I like taking the guesswork out of my diet. I have found this website where you can enter in your recipe's (ingredient by ingredient) and then put in the amount of servings the recipe makes and it gives you the break down per serving. Pretty freaking sweet if you ask me.
Click HERE to check it out.

Amaaaaazing.
Happy Sunday.

6 comments:

Benita said...

This is EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks!

The Smith Clan said...

I love this Megan! You are such a little smartee to help us with all this stuff! I just love it! I've wanted sometihing like this for years!! Awesome!!!!

The Smith Clan said...

I love this Megan! You are such a little smartee to help us with all this stuff!! I have wanted something like this for years!! Awesome!!

Nichole Barney said...

So cool! I need to check this out!

Lori said...

Okay megan question. I'm getting ready to run my first half marathon, I am up to running 7 miles, right now I run about 17 miles a week. I'm also still trying to lose weight I have the extra spare tire around my waist and the thighs still giggle. How many calories should I be eating? I think this would be a good time to talk about this because marathon season is upon us. I need your help.

Anonymous said...

moncler jackets
yeezy shoes
jordan 1
off white clothing
kyrie 7
off white
curry 6
goyard
supreme clothing
golden goose