Monday, March 22, 2010

My top 10 food finds you MUST try...

In case you've missed my raving about favorite foods of mine in the past...here goes...

I am IN LOVE with this stuff. Throw it on top of a salad, and you don't even need dressing it's so flavorful. With only 20 calories per 2 TBS it's a great choice.

I've raved about this before. It's just good and so good for you. My favorite way to buy it is in the bulk individual packages at Costco. Pop them in the microwave, and then sprinkle some sea salt on them. So easy, filling, and fantastic.

These are seriously the most amazing invention EVER. 90 calories, 9 grams of protein, and 9 grams of fiber. Unbelievable, I know. These are great for turkey wraps, peanut butter and banana wraps, panini's, and thin crust pizza's. Just do it, trust me.

These are another great creation. At 80 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 12 grams of fiber they make regular tortillas look pansy-ish. They are pretty tasty too.

Yum. This stuff is good. Unfortunately I am not a huge fan of the all natural peanut butter that you have to keep refrigerated and stir all the time. It weirds me out. So, I've found this is the next best thing. It doesn't have the trans fats that normal PB has, and has less sugar. I love this stuff...like spoon in the PB love this stuff.

These are another great, throw in your purse, snack. There are a ton of flavors to choose from. My favorites are the chocolate and the oats and peanut butter. Let's be honest. I love all things peanut butter.

I have been loving these lately. I am such a texture person, and I was afraid I was going to think they were weird, texture-wise. Not so. They have more of a rice and beans texture. They have 120 calories per patty, 4 grams of fat, 11 grams of protein, and 4 grams of fiber. I've been eating them in burritos and cutting them up on salads. YUM.

These make my water drinking a LOT easier. I always have a few on hand in my purse. They each have about 12 calories in them, and they are sugar free. Soooo good.

My Mom introduced these to me, and they are SO good! They are a delicious treat with only 110 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 5 grams of fiber.

This stuff is AWESOME. I hate that I have only ever seen it at Walmart, which makes it a pain to keep on hand sometimes. I love to mix it with my Kashi, but it's great to mix with just about any cereal for a low cal increase in protein. There are 10 grams of protein, and only 100 calories per serving which is awesome

Also...I love the Hungry Girl website. She comes out with a "shopping list" every year of what her must have foods are. Click HERE for the link to it.

No comments: