1. Being injured is not fun...(torn tendons, hip issues, stress fractures...)
2. Eggs are delicious and so are egg whites
3. You actually won't die from eating tuna
4. Water + Electronics don't mix (Macbook/Ipod incident)
5. Duck Beach is the coolest place EVER
6. My family and friends are pretty amazing. I already knew that, but it's a good thing to relearn year after year.
7. Pinterest is the best creation in the world.
8. Having the people you love move away isn't so great, but it always makes you realize how great they are...(The Fitchies, Benita, Roxies)
9. The Kardashians are fabulously entertaining. I don't know why it took me so long to jump on this bandwagon, but they have single handedly helped with my cardiovascular endurance.
10. I love lifting the most and cardio the least, and yet it is the cardio that mentally makes me feel better. Go figure.
11. Having new people enter your life is always a great blessing and there is always a lot to be learned from others experiences...(SB, Whitters, & insert ALL awesome blogger friends here)
12. I can still be easily pleased with diet dr pepper, frozen yogurt, and a pizza factory salad bar. Some things never change.
13. I need to work on my patience...I'm trying...but can't I just figure that out faster?
14. I wish it was summer all year round
15. I HATE winter. I have always known this, but it was reconfirmed when I got snowed in this past year.
16. It is possible to drive to AZ and back 8 bajillion times in a year. My dad and I are phenomenal road trip partners.
17. I am reminded every day how great my job is, how amazing some of the people I work with are, and how blessed I am to do something I LOVE to do.
18. I do not like mice, and i do not like them in my house.
19. I love my new camera so much I can hardly stand it.
20. There are some things that I will never be able to do without. I think oatmeal, peanut butter, and La Tortilla Factory wraps will forever be on that list.
21. Naps are great.
22. Exercise will always make me feel better. Always.
23. I still love to bake.
24. I am still an all or nothing girl.
25. I will go to Yogurtland or Maverick anytime. Seriously...let's go.
26. Some days are hard, some days are AWESOME, and some days are just normal...but I am a blessed girl with soooooOOOO many things to be grateful for.
Here's to year #27. I feel like good things are in store.
This is it. Don't get scared now.
Do you have any advice for me on how to be a 27 year old? Let's be honest...I still feel like I'm 21.