Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Watch that first step. It's a dooooosie.

I almost fell of the stair climber this morning. You know...the revolving stairs that are somewhat merciless and don't take no for an answer. The ones that just keep going and going and going. Yep. Those are the ones. It was loud. It was awkward. But I totally caught myself. I honestly don't know how. Don't worry. I just laughed out loud, looked around to see who saw me, (everyone was pretty in to thier TV shows it seemed...or at least the pretended to be), and I went right back to mouthing the words to Jason DeRulo and sweating up a storm.


Way to go megs. Way to go.


Please tell me someone else has done that..or fallen of a treadmill...or something. Make me feel like less of a klutz.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Haha, that's brilliant. I say this because I'm a huge klutz and manage to trip over my feet almost everyday. Lol.

Shannon said...

I tend to stay away from the stair climber because I'm afraid of falling to my death.

Anonymous said...

I had the tredmill screen flash "error" in the middleof a sprint and just shut off once... to say I went flying would be an understatement. Embarassing!

The Smith Clan said...

Yes, we have all done something like that at one point I am sure! Hillarious! Your dinner looked amazing, by the way!