Monday, August 6, 2012

A Simple Jump Rope Dumbbell Circuit

Sometimes being home in AZ really is just the best. I woke up this morning and laid in bed, which is SUCH a luxury to me. Usually the moment my alarm goes off I have to sprint out of bed to get to work in the wee hours of the morning. Not today. I stayed there for a bit...read for a bit...played on my phone...and then decided to get up and get my work out on.

This morning's workout was simple. All I needed were these two things.
The workout went a little something like this...
I used 15 lb dumbbells, but you can increase or decrease weight to make it more difficult. The key is to go from one exercise to the next without resting too much in between. This is an awesome full body workout that requires very little equipment, which makes it so you can do it anywhere!
Today's post-workout activities consisted of shopping, shopping, and more shopping. We did a number on the Fashion Square mall. 
Maybe I should say that mall did a number on us...It is so massive, and we were so tired after. So tired that we decided that we needed to do some post-shopping refueling. Naturally, we decided to stop by Yogurtland.
 So tasty. I think it tasted especially good because it is 111 degrees here. Let's be honest, it always tastes good!