I am so happy right now. For the following reasons...
- This weeks boot camp weigh in proved to be awesome yet again. Everyone lost weight, and it has been SO fun to watch little victories here and there.
- I had a great workout tonight. Elliptical. Stairs. Spin.
- After spin Janae brought me some homemade sugar free jam and applesauce that Jen made for me. She brought it to the blogger meet up that I couldn't go to. It made my day!! Thank you Jen!! I can't wait to try it tomorrow. :)
- Instead of cooking dinner Benita and I went straight from spin to Pizza Factory for a trip to our favorite Salad bar.
- I go to Arizona TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Get me out of this ridiculously cold weather. I'm going to be there until Monday night. I. Can't. Wait. Can you tell I'm excited? I am ready for a little break from getting up at 5 AM. It will be nice.
So many little things making me happy. I guess I am easily pleased. What are you happy about today? I feel like I could list a lot more. I love days like that. Was there ever a time in your life when your health was worse? or better? What did you change? The beginning of college wasn't my healthiest high point. I wasn't horrible, but I have come a long way. I'm so glad I chose to major in exercise science because it turned my life around.