Things that are making me reaaaally happy today...
- Last night I was invited to go Yogurtland's premier of Hunger Games.
- I am feeling WAY better. I haven't been able to work out in a week, and I'm missing it. I've got my fingers crossed that tomorrow I'll be able to get in a good workout. I still don't have much of an appetite which is so weird to me. Normal Megan is ALWAYS hungry.
- It is Friday. Duh.
- I have been jamming to some great new tunes that are sure to make March's Playlist Giveaway...coming to you Sunday. New music + warm weather + windows down + sunshine = happiness.
- The weather forecast for tomorrow and Sunday is saying 70 and 71. Yes please. You may just see me laying out in my grass. Just saying.
- I have found some amazing new healthy recipes to try via Pinterest. Do you pinterest? You can follow my healthy recipes board HERE my motivational board HERE, or my paleo board HERE.
Just a reminder that tomorrow is our last free Saturday Restore Yoga class at The Lab 7:30 AM. Be there! EVERYONE is invited. If you have questions about it, let me know!
What is making you happy today? Are you as excited about this awesome weather as I am?