Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paleo Day 1...check.

Thanks so much for your comments, tips, and concerns with my last post. I know that everyone has had different experiences with the way the choose to eat and exercise, and I love hearing all about it! I know some people are wondering what exactly I will be eating for the next 21 days as I explore the Paleo way of life. I won't be posting all of it, but I have a great feeling that some good new recipes will be coming out of this, so I'm going to share some of my eating with y'all.

Breakfast: 
3 whole eggs with some seasoning sprinkled on top
 Snack: 
A handful of grape tomatoes

Lunch:
A Big Ole' Salad
Organic baby spinach, lightly steamed broccoli and carrots, 4 oz of hormone free diced chicken, 1/4 small hass avocado, and some salsa for dressing. 
a handful of blackberries

Snack:
a medium sized braeburn apple

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken
roasted asparagus drizzled in olive oil sprinkled with sea salt and garlic
and about 6 almonds and some grape tomatoes I snacked on while I waited for dinner to cook

Snack: 
sliced strawberries and a few blackberries
I wasn't hungry when I went to bed, but I did find myself wishing I had some frozen yogurt. Not out of  hunger, but out of a love for the cold goodness! 

My workout for the day was a two mile recovery run...and that is it. 
I exercised my mouth a lot as we GASPED at the bachelor's women tell all last night. My goodness, welcome to crazy town. 

Do you ever use salsa in place of dressing? I used to all the time, and I kinda forgot about it. SO delicious. 

6 comments:

MegSmith @ Cooking.In.College said...

Looks like some good eats! I can't wait to see how eating Paleo goes for you!

Anonymous said...

Looks delish. I'm going to do that for the hubs next week. Was it weird using 3 WHOLE eggs? I'm so used to the 1 egg/2 egg white combo. Good luck. Can't wait to see how Paleo works.

Amanda said...

How is eating paleo going? I'm very intrigued by this - more details please!

Amanda

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister