Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Utah Eatery: au naturale

Fast food has never been something that I've been a big fan of for SO many reasons. Yep it's quick and convenient, but it's chalked full of calories, low in nutritional value, and there are never very many low fat/low calorie options. I didn't think i'd ever say this, but it's finally arrived...Fast Food meets Healthy. Yes, you heard me correctly. I just used both of those words in the SAME sentence. What could I possibly be talking about? you ask. Well. Salt Lake has a new healthy fast food restaurant that I can't wait to try. It's Called au naturale.


It's located at 880 E 2100 S in Salt Lake City. I have seen au naturale featured on Good Things Utah and Your Heart Out this week, and I'm itching to try it. They even have the nutrition facts available for you, which wins HUGE points with me, as you know.

Roasted Tomato and Basil Soup, Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Fries, Turkey and Avacado Sandwich, Vanilla Frozen Yogurt and Chocolate Chunk Cookies? Where do I sign?? I think the only problem with this resturaunt will be trying to decide which deliciously healthy delacacy I should try first.

2 comments:

Devri said...

That place sounds so yummy!

Jenna said...

I Miss Your Heart Out. I haven't been able to find the Dallas equivalent and I don't have the money to start it myself.