Tuesday, January 27, 2009

See Megan Run...

Last week's running had it's ups and downs. The mid week runs weren't too bad, but my energy level seemed lower than normal which wasn't my favorite! I decided to change up the schedule from the normal and do them with sprint intervals to keep my body from getting too set in a routine. This is something I'd recommend to those of you who run consistently, but feel like you aren't see a change in your body. Add some speed intervals or hills to change it up. Saturday was my 10 miler, and it went really well. Again, I hate running outside with how cold it is, so I ran on the treadmill in the cardio cinema. I absolutely love the feeling of those last few steps. It feels so good, so accomplished. This Saturday's run is only 7 miles, so I get a bit of a break. Wahoo!