It's time for a brain dump of sorts.
- Who ever started calling Wednesday hump day? I mean I get it...but it always makes me laugh. When I was in college I had an awesome friend named Brad who would bring us "hump day treats" to get us through the rest of the week.
- I'm making Zucchini Cookies right now in honor of St. Patty's Day Tomorrow. They have green in them...festive right? I doubled the recipe. I probably shouldn't have done that. It just felt right. My house smells like Christmas.
- I am excited for tomorrow. I told you I am a nerd when it comes to holidays. They make me so happy. My mom used to greet us St. Patty's mornings with green pancakes, leprechaun footprints, and gold coins.
- Today I went with my sis and her babe-skis to Yogurtland. I LOVE that place. I had this...
Peanut butter. Double stuffed Oreo. Vanilla Wafer. Bananas. Granola.
It. Was. Good.I turned around and guess who I ran into...Oh hey, Janae. Great minds really do think alike, and exercise alike, and eat alike. We are frozen yogurt partners in crime. Even when we don't mean to be. Get excited about an awesome upcoming Yogurtland giveaway. mmmmmhmmm.
- I must have a sign on my forehead that says. "Would you like to set me up on a blind date?" Seriously folks...it's unreal. I am not a fan of the blind date. I reaaaallly really don't like them in fact. Tell me to have a positive attitude. Maybe I'll just send them this photo before the date and it will scare them off.
Yikes, right? Have you ever been to a celebration of the festival of colors? It's pretty insane. Lots of people throwing colored chalk at each other. I had sunglasses on if you can't tell.
- We are watching the show "Hoarders" right now. WOW. Talk about a great thing to kick start you into a cleaning frenzy. It makes me sad. These people are so unhealthy because they can't see their kitchens, let alone think about something like exercising. I am going to go fold my laundry. Twice.
- I have to speak in church on Sunday. Fifteen minutes of time has been handed to me. Scary. Too bad my topic isn't health and exercise.
- I'm still recovering from The Bachelor.
- I can't get enough of this song. Adele speaks to my soul.
- I have a love/hate relationship with texting. Sometimes it's obnoxious...lot's of lame texts back and forth dancing around details...misread sarcasm...confusion. It's like just call me and we could chat this out in two seconds. Other times I LOVE it. Sweet little love notes...funny conversations...a great way to keep yourself entertained while you're getting your tires changed. An easy way to communicate instead of phone tag.
- My roomate SB talks to herself...and to the computer...and to the TV...we've just started answering her. It's a funny game. I love her to pieces, and I love this about her. It's pretty funny. Speaking of...these are the peeps I live with...
Me, Benita, & Sara Beth.
These girls are phenomenal. Like...really amazing.
- I just filled out a March Madness Bracket...I have no idea what I'm doing.
- I need to go to bed.
- If you are looking for some fun, healthy, "green" recipes try...roasting your green vegetables, dye your pancakes green, or make some easy pesto & green veggie pita pizzas!
Do you have any fun St. Patty's Traditions? If not, you should start. Are you a texter? Do you participate in March Madness? Do you want to write my talk for me?