You should probably know that deep down I am actually a total nerd. I have already told you that I love to read. Well...I just so happen to love to read Harry Potter.
Was I excited for the last movie to come out...you could say so. If you were wondering how I manifested that excitement, I'll go ahead and show you in my ten quick ways that are sure to prove your nerdiness.
1. Re-watch the Harry Potter Movies 1-7.1. Check.
2. Reserve tickets to the closest theater with reserved seating for you and 17 of your closest friends. Check.
Pretty sure we were the most action the Spanish 8 had seen in a long time.
3. Make some sweet shirts to wear to view the film. Check.
4. Make treat bags with themed treats for each and every one of your friends.
Our Harry Potter treat bags were complete with...
Pheonix Feather Wands
(blow pops rolled in honey and then pop rocks)
and of course...Pottercorn
(Cinnamon Caramel Corn)
I know, I should be ashamed. Not an ounce of healthiness to be found. However, SO MUCH FUN.
I seriously LOVED putting these together with my bff Sara Beth. Don't worry... I didn't eat any of it, but I loved putting it together.
9. Take pictures inside of the theater.
Did you see the movie?? Did you love it as much as I did!?!?