- Driving behind the Awesome Family. Completely not health related, but it made me smile. Smiling is healthy.
- A dinner date to the BEST delicious Cafe Rio with The BEST SBJ. My Cafe Rio Salad consists of...shredded chicken (double chicken for this girl), double lettuce, double pico, and guacamole. (No tortilla, rice, or beans) Paleo-licious.
- Burning calories in the best way possible. Playing dance central with some AWESOME people. Don't mind the blur...it's hard to catch people when their moves are so uncatchable.
- The Barre Bootcamp class last night was AWESOME. I am surprisingly SUPER sore. In a good way! It felt good to work my muscles differently than usual! My girls that came to class, please tell me you are sore too?? I got to meet some new people, and we had a great time. Our barres weren't shipped in time for class, but they'll be here next week. Speaking of next week...we're offering another free class next Wednesday at 7:00 PM, so if you couldn't make it last night COME next week!
- My sister Nichole and my Mom flew in last night for the weekend! I get to spend the next few days with them, and I couldn't be happier!! We have such a good time together, that is for sure. We are missing you here Linds!! That is for sure!
Happy. Happy. Happy.
Oh. And my sister showed me this pic today. Hilarious, right?
P.S. If you haven't entered in the April Amazingness Mix Giveaway for some new tunes go right ahead and do so!