Wednesday, April 2, 2008
yet another reason to love Jason's Deli
If you've spent enough time with me to claim that you "know me." One thing is VERY clear. I LOVE Jason's Deli, and for so many reasons. My top 10...
1. The Salad Bar is completely Organic. Full of fresh delicious fruits, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
2. In 2005 they joined the movement against Trans-Fats. Their food is now completely Trans-Fat free.
3.There is something for everyone. I have never been to a restaurant with so many great options. ( I tend to get stuck on my favorites and alternate between a combo of the turkey wrap, veggie soup, and salad bar. BUT knowing I have endless options always makes for a better experience).
4.They just added the nutrition facts to their website. YEAH!! I love when restaurants do that!
5. Almost all the meals come with the choice of fresh fruit or veggies. (They also offer chips but I'm hoping you won't realize that and will opt for the F&V's!)
6. There is rarely a line. The food is fast, but there are SO many nutritious options.
7. It's kid friendly. I frequent Jason's with my sister Lindsey and her kids and I think they love it as much as we do. (Might I add, I've stolen a few tastes of their food and its every bit as good!)
8. They have just removed all MSG from their foods and are currently working on eliminating high-fructose corn syrup. amazing....
9. The Turkey Wrap. Enough said. It is divine.
10. Last but NOT least...the amazing low fat ice cream to top of your delicious meal. Such a great way to end a healthy meal!