Thursday, December 2, 2010

Free Boot Camp Class!

GREAT NEWS. I know I mentioned about a month ago that we're going to do a boot camp class. Well, it's going to happen and I'm REALLY excited about it. It's going to be awesome! It will be a killer way for you to get in shape, improve your lifestyle, increase your fitness level, and burn major calories! Plus it's going do be DANG fun.

Announcing the fitness PHREAKS Phat Camp

We are going to hold a free class next Thursday, December 9th from 6-7 PM. We are going to hold it at Elevate Fitness & Rehab (located off of 4th north and state in Orem) It is going to be a great opportunity for you to come and see what our program is going to be all about! There will be limited space, so email me at megolina21@gmail.com, or leave a comment with your email to reserve your spot! If you have any questions please let me know.

We are also having a customer appreciation night for our clients, and the community at 7:00 at Elevate where Kristy Rosser, RNP, will be speaking about fighting fatigue. There will be great info, healthy treats, and a display with all of the PHITpro trainers favorite health and fitness items. It will be really fun, and you are more than welcome to attend!

YAY!! So excited for this! It's going to be great. Happy December!

6 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

I just wish I was going to be there! It sounds so great!

Unknown said...

Megan, this is awesome!! I might just have to come. I've always wanted to do a boot camp.

Also, I'm starting to feature a Fit Fridays post on my blog, every Friday. If you ever want to contribute and teach us a thing or two about fitness, health, share a healthy recipe, I'd love to have you.

let me know what ya think!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

AHHH!! This is so so exciting! I am 98% sure I can be there! I can't wait, you are going to be the most amazing boot camp instructor ever!

Unknown said...

I would love to participate in the boot camp! My email is jrovery@yahoo.com! Thanks!

Unknown said...

oakley sunglasses
toms wedges
coach outlet online
uggs outlet online
ralph lauren
los angeles clippers jerseys
ugg outlet uk
miami heat jerseys
adidas nmd shoes
ray ban sunglasses
2016.12.16chenlixiang

thafeb said...

click this read this a fantastic read buy replica bags online this review