I'm going to make this short.
1. Last night I stayed up WAY to late because we went and saw Crazy Stupid Love.
2. Going to work after like 4 hours of sleep isn't my favorite. I need sleep. I just do. Don't forget. Lack of sleep leads to bad habits, which can lead to weight gain.
3. My mom and pops called me to go eat lunch with them at my dad's work. They had the most amazing salad bar ever. $3.99 for this beauty. I am determined to find the cheapest and best salad bar in town. (Hint: If you live the in Provo/Orem area go to the East Bay Cafe located by the Novell Building is South Provo. The salad bar is money.)
4. I can't stop listening to Lil' Waynes "How to Love." It may just be my song of the summer. It starts of my workouts every day.
5. Speaking of music...If you haven't entered in my August Album Workout Mix Giveaway doooo it. You have until Sunday night.
6. Time for me to watch some SYTYCD on hulu while I drift off to sleep. I'm tired. I haven't loved the dances this season EXCEPT for this one....And I could watch IT about 5 times a day.
That Twitch. He gets me every time. Don't worry that my besties and I pretend like we know the dance and do it in the kitchen...If you come by at the right time you just may catch us in through the blinds.
Any other salad bar obsessed individuals out there? I've been to three in the past two days. Do I need to go to Salad Bar-ers Anonymous or something? I just LOVE having such a variety of fresh produce right in front of me. What is your song of the summer?