sent me a running skirt to review. I have never worn a running skirt, so I was excited to try one out. I mean who doesn't want to look darling and sassy while running?
I really wanted to try it out on the open roads, but the weather factor made that impossible. So, indoors it was. The skirt has a 6 inch inseam, and shorts underneath. Leah guaranteed me that her product WOULD NOT ride up. This was a tall order in my book because it seems like EVERYTHING rides up, and I cannot stand clothing malfunctions. If my clothes are bugging me while I'm working out I think only about my clothes and not about my workout.
Don't mind my winterized legs. It is very clear that it's been a while since they've seen the sun.
- Loved the length. I didn't feel like my business was hanging out all over the place.
- Loved all the storage space. Zippered pocket across the waistband, and a hidden pocket on each side of the shorts. Perfect for a key, small phone or ipod, shotblocks/gu/lunch ;)
- Didn't ride up. Leah was right...well done. Very comfortable.
- Cute and sassy!
- I didn't love the logo across the front. I'm not one that is huge on words on my clothes, so this i just a personal preference and has nothing to do with design.
- Wash instructions advise you to hand wash them. Because I sweat in my workout clothes and I like to make sure they get clean, which in my head means washing machine. I realize that you can hand wash things clean too, but it is more of a hassle.