Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Dinner Date of Delicious Proportions

I'd say today was a good Thursday. I got an early morning leg workout in that pretty much TOASTED my muscles. I like to keep things mixed up with my working out, and I switch every couple months from full body workouts to focusing on individual muscle groups. More on the current workout plan later. 

The leg workout went a lil' something like this.

10 minute warm up on the elliptical
Squats on Smith machine - 70 lbs/12 reps/3 sets
Walking Lunges - holding 20 lb DBs/12 reps each leg/3 sets
Dead Lifts with bar - 50 lbs/12 reps/3 sets
Single Leg Squat touches - no weight/15 reps on each leg/3 sets
Single Leg Quad Jumps w/foam roallers - no weight/12 reps/2 sets (I'll have to show you this one some time!)

Tonight my darling Janae and I met up with one of our readers Rene, who came here from Texas for the weekend. We had a great time talking about life, working out, family, food, shopping, and all other things good and glorious.
Rene had contacted Janae and I a few months ago saying she was coming in town, and we got to pick our favorite location. We quickly chose our beloved Pizza Factory. We've spent several hours over salads there, and decided Rene needed to see the glory of our salad bar creations. It was so fun to meet you sweet Rene, and it's always good to know there is someone else out there reading my blog besides my mom and sisters! ;)

Tomorrow is Friday. T.G.I.F.
My mom comes in town! Wahoo.
I should be asleep right now.
Night.

5 comments:

Rachelle Wardle said...

Can I start working out with you after my marathon? Your workouts rock and I really need help with the lower body strength. You three girls are all gorgeous and I love PF! YUM!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! One day that will be me haha.

You know I always read your posts and love them! I am definitely do that leg workout next week - looks killer.

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister