Sunday, September 25, 2011

Set it. Don't Forget it.

I am going to make this simple. 
I love Monday's for one reason, and one reason alone. I always feel reinvigorated to get moving again. It seems to be a great day to get back on track after the weekend is over. I know many of you have said you feel the same way....so. Let's start this Monday of RIGHT.

Set a goal for THIS week.
Just one.
One thing you can focus on specifically throughout this week.
Something that is measurable, and achievable.
Something that will help you move forward in the direction you want to progress in.


Set it. Don't forget it.

My goal is to get in a great high quality lifting workout in Monday-Thursday before I head down to Lake Powell.

Let's start this week off right. 
What is your goal going to be?

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm at my parents house for the week, and I always give up on strength and just do cardio while I'm here. This week I WILL do a strength workout of some sort! That's my goal.

Julia said...

my goal is to get back on track in a set routine eating and workwise. flying back today and i think i need to stay away from fried foods ;) had my fair share at home this month!

Rachelle Wardle said...

You are going on vacation again? Seriously pretty jealous of your every other week vacations. I need to start hanging out and vacationing with you. :)

Goal for the week is to actually taper and allow myself the rest I need before the marathon. Tapering is so hard for me but I can and will do it.

Nichole Barney said...

I am so excited your going to lake powell! We just got back and the weather is perfect! The water temp. is warm. I was so sad to leave! You need to try surfing! It is so fun and doesn't thrash your body!

Jen said...

I love Mondays for this very reason. It's a chance to start over again. My goal for this week is going to be to eat 7 fruits and veggies each and every day.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to think positive thoughts while I am running and try to enjoy the process. No more counting down the minutes/miles until I am done.

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets