Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Holiday Health Tips - Day 8

This one is a no-brainer, and it may be my favorite tip of them all. Today was an awesome day that I was able to spend with the people I love the most...my family in this beautiful place. 
 (Image Source)
 Tip # 8: Spend a lot of time with the people you love.
Unhappy leads to unhealthy, and I know I am the happiest when I am able to spend time with my family and friends. I have so many great people in my life that mean so much to me.
 I think most of you would agree that a large part of health comes from happiness and love, both of which are emotions that come when you are surrounded by those who love the most.
So BE SURE to make time in your busy holiday schedules to enjoy those individuals who you have in your life. It really is what matters most in life.  Don't you agree?

Do you have fun holiday plans with family and friends for the month? I sure hope so! I can't wait for the majority of my family to head to Arizona for a fun Christmas celebration.

7 comments:

Cotter Crunch said...

i love that one too! and i love your sweet family. Still need to meet your sister.
:)

Generation X (Slomohusky) said...

Hi Megan! Enjoy reading your blog!

I needed to change my URL to cheerfulrunner.blogspot.com. Just FYI for further following. Thnx!

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister

Unknown said...

www0515
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet
spurs jerseys
air max 90
polo ralph lauren
suns jerseys
uggs outlet
ray ban sunglasses
marc jacobs outlet
cheap jordans

yanmaneee said...

coach outlet
converse outlet
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
air jordans
jordan shoes
nike basketball shoes
birkin bag
jordan shoes
yeezy shoes

Unknown said...

Ysl replica y27 p6q88l3f91 replica gucci bags t97 z3s67d9i35 replica designer backpacks n45 p2a36o0n50