Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love My Mama xoxoxo

Happy Mothers Day Mom!! You're getting the back to back post today because I couldn't go without saying How much I LOVE my sweet mom!
I know I talk about her all the time, but it's because she's so incredible. She really is the one who instilled in me a love and appreciation for good health and the importance of taking care of your body among so many other things. She has taught me so much, and I really am who I am today because of all she has done and continues to do for me.
Some of the things I LOVE about my mom...just a few cause believe me I could go on all day...
She is so happy and optimistic.
She is always up for a good time, and does so much to make sure everyone is having fun.
She LOVES holidays, and does so much to make even mundane days special.
Her energy is contagious.
She is always smiling.
She is an amazing example of what a it means to be a Christlike person.
She loves to serve, and is always doing something for someone else.
She is an incredible cook and hostess.
She is in great shape, and is always focused on being healthy.
She always knows how to make me feel better about when I am stressed, sad, mad, etc.
She puts up with me :) 
She is an awesome mom, wife, grammy, friend, aunt, sister, etc. etc. etc.
I love you mom! I am so glad I have you in my life. Thank you for being the incredible person that you are, and for helping me to try and become a grown up one of these days too. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Happy Mothers day to all of you out there who I know do incredible things just like my mom is! One day you're all going to have to teach me how to do the same! What are you doing to celebrate Mothers day, either with your family or with your mom? What is something you've learned from your mom??

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i love all the mom's posts. They are gorgeous and really show devotion!

Rene said...

I've been pampered all day by my family. It's been awesome.
My mom is the most amazing woman. I have learned from her the value of forgiving and the joy of service.

Julia said...

my mom lives too far away! boo. but my sweet pup gave me a BIG dog breath kiss for mother's day and then was nice enough to go on a hike with me...haha. I called my mom though and she said my sis took good care of her :)

Rachelle Wardle said...

Beautiful post Megan. You and your Mom are both absolutely gorgeous.

I was lucky enough to spend the day with my Mom and my Grandma and it was fabulous!

Jen said...

What a nice post! Your mom is beautiful! I can see where you get it from!
The thing I've learned from my mom is to love unconditionally. She's so good at that. I'm still working on it.

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

LOVE THIS SO SO MUCH!!!! HMMMM...optimistic, the nicest person in the world, amazing cook, way into fitness and in great shape...sounds just like my best friend Megan:)

Stephanie said...

I got to spend the weekend with my mama and it was wonderful. I love this post. Your mom sounds like an amazing woman. :)

The Smith Clan said...

Megan, Thank you for all the lovely, nice words! I'm not sure I deserve all of that!!!! But I love being a Mom/Grammy also! You are way too nice to me! But thank you very much! It is fun being your Mom! I love it!

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets

oakleyses said...

hollister, air max, air max, moncler, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, pandora charms, wedding dresses, gucci, baseball bats, coach outlet store online, vans, parajumpers, pandora jewelry, lancel, hollister clothing store, ugg, ray ban, thomas sabo, oakley, montre homme, moncler, canada goose, converse, moncler, timberland boots, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, links of london, moncler outlet, karen millen, ugg, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, louis vuitton, rolex watches, swarovski crystal, canada goose, converse shoes, moncler, moncler, ralph lauren, toms shoes, hollister