Monday, May 30, 2011

Quack Quack.

Why was I not informed that Duck Beach is quite possibly the coolest place in the whole world? We're staying here.  
 These houses line the beach. It makes for a picturesque view. I am in love with it. I'm going to try and capture it on camera, but I don't know if it will do it justice.
The beach is so beautiful. I am seriously in love with this place.
 We of course had to do a quick photo shoot on the beach.

 My hair gets reaaaal crazy sometimes...



 Good news. I went running this morning :)
We've been staying up reaaallly late, and I am still on west coast time, so by the time I got out it was after 10:00 AM and by 11:00 when I came back I was sweating up a STORM. My foot did OK. I may take tomorrow off, just to be sure I don't overdo it, but it was SO fun to run around a brand new place and explore. It was 96 today. I hear P-town was not so summery...yikes. I could get used to this...
I hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day!

How was your holiday weekend? I hope you did something fun and fabulous.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

you should have picked me up on the way to this place. looks like a blast!!

Jody @ Raising Fin and Fish said...

Your pictures are making me excited for our vacation! We're leaving for Corolla (the town north of Duck) in 3.5 weeks!

Stephanie said...

Duck is really my favorite place I have ever visited. My heart just feels like it belongs there.

It looks like you're having a blast as well and your photos are adorable!

I'd Rather Have a Cupcake said...

We had our long weekend in Canana last weekend! Yours looked amazing! Glad you had a great time!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Love the pictures Megan!! Have so much fun girl.

Love ya!

Julia said...

girl you are gorgeous! Love the beach pics and glad you were able to enjoy a run :) Hope you are having a blast!

The Smith Clan said...

Megs, it looks like an amazing place! Love all your cute pics! You ladies are adorable! Have FUN!

oakleyses said...

coach purses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, louboutin, burberry outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany and co, burberry outlet, nike free, coach outlet store online, gucci outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin outlet, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, air max, coach factory outlet, prada outlet, longchamp handbags, louboutin

oakleyses said...

jimmy choo outlet, ugg boots, new balance shoes, birkin bag, vans shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose, north face jackets, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, canada goose uk, insanity workout, ugg pas cher, asics running shoes, instyler, nike huarache, p90x, giuseppe zanotti, bottega veneta, valentino shoes, nike roshe run, ferragamo shoes, canada goose, moncler, abercrombie and fitch, herve leger, hollister, nfl jerseys, soccer shoes, longchamp, mont blanc, mac cosmetics, ugg australia, lululemon outlet, ugg, babyliss pro, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, north face outlet, celine handbags, ugg boots, ghd, reebok outlet, wedding dresses, beats by dre, canada goose, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets